Find your independence - work for Allure Travel!
Looking for an independent solution?
Allure Travel, the leisure division of Corporate Travel Management (CTM), is currently seeking experienced travel professionals looking to build and manage their own business as an Allure Travel independent travel advisor.
Enjoy these benefits!
- Develop and grow your own business – you’re the boss!
- Freedom to work where you want, when you want – there’s never been a better time to establish a rewarding and respects career that supports work/life balance. We support our team to work in ways that works for them – whether that’s from the comfort of your own home, in a CTM office with like-minded travel professionals, or on-the-go from anywhere in the world
- Access CTM’s global buying power, pro-active support network and market-leading technology infrastructure
- Unlimited earning potential with no minimum financial targets!
- Benefit from established and well respected partnerships with preferred hotel programs, access to exclusive Virtuoso content and offers, and much more!
If you thrive under your own leadership, want to retain control of your business and customer portfolio, and leverage the support of a leading global travel management company, then look no further than Allure Travel by CTM. We can’t wait to work with you!Find out more about the CTM Group
Looking for independence?Become an independent Allure travel advisor
Our commitment to you
Support for your business
- Access to global airfare sourcing and full ticketing options including self-ticket, central ticketing facilities and 24/7 after hours assistance
- Utilise state-of-the-art hardware with 24/7 technical support, including implementation and on-going maintenance
- Comprehensive financial support, reconciliation and reporting
Partnership for success
We have developed strategic industry partnerships with airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other key suppliers globally.
- We are proud to be a long-time member and an award-winning agency of the Virtuoso global network
- Cruiseco and CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) preferred
- Access to competitive airfares; including premium class discounts on major carriers
- Preferred supplier hotel programs: including access to special privilege programs with luxury partners
- Regular supplier training, invitations and educational trips
The support and freedom that Allure Travel & CTM provide is exceptional and we are very lucky to be able to run our businesses with the freedom that we do. I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- Barclay Cox, Allure Travel Independent Advisor -
Since becoming a mum, returning to a full-time corporate travel career wasn’t an option for me. I commenced as an Allure Travel IC instead and it has provided incredible opportunity and growth for me. The ability to work my own hours from home and have flexibility in my day still provides me time with my family. It has allowed me to grow my own travel business without the added overheads, plus I have access to CTM’s global buying power. Certainly one of the best decisions I have ever made.
- Angie Robinson, Allure Travel Independent Advisor -
Sharing the wonder, excitement and surprises that travel affords is what I still love to do more than 30 years on. Attending prestigious travel conferences, exploring new destinations and growing an impressive global network helps to wave some magic wands for our valued travellers. Not only do I work with an amazing, knowledgeable team, but Allure Travel & CTM's travel technology, 24/7 support and global buying power are second to none.
- Janine Bubb, Allure Travel Independent Advisor -